Great for Easter or a children’s party anytime, the printable bunny mask is available for free download via the button below.
What you’ll need
- Black and white printer
- 250gsm paper (in whatever colour you like)
- Milliner’s elastic
- A small hole-punch
- Circle cutter (I used Fiskar’s)
How to DIY
- Login or Register. See sidebar or visit the ‘My Account’ page.
- Download. Click on the download link below.
- Print. The PDF file is optimised for home or office printing (inkjet or laser). We recommend printing on thick paper (120-250gsm) for a more durable mask.
- Trim. Cut out the mask with a sharp pair of scissors. Cut out the eye-holes with the circle cutter, using the crosshairs as a guide for the circle centre.
- Punch. Make small holes in the side of the mask to thread the elastic through, using your hole-punch.
- Tie. Cut lengths of elastic (approximately 15cm suits a 3-year-old) and thread through the punched holes in the mask, tie off.
- Have fun! Let your kids get creative by colouring or painting their own design on the mask.
|Title||Printable bunny mask|
|File Size||1.34 MB|