Great for Easter or a children’s party anytime, the printable bunny mask is available for free download via the button below.
What you’ll need
- Black and white printer
- 250gsm paper (in whatever colour you like)
- Milliner’s elastic
- A small hole-punch
- Circle cutter (I used Fiskar’s)
How to DIY
- Login or Register. See sidebar or visit the ‘My Account’ page.
- Download. Click on the download link below.
- Print. The PDF file is optimised for home or office printing (inkjet or laser). We recommend printing on thick paper (120-250gsm) for a more durable mask.
- Trim. Cut out the mask with a sharp pair of scissors. Cut out the eye-holes with the circle cutter, using the crosshairs as a guide for the circle centre.
- Punch. Make small holes in the side of the mask to thread the elastic through, using your hole-punch.
- Tie. Cut lengths of elastic (approximately 15cm suits a 3-year-old) and thread through the punched holes in the mask, tie off.
- Have fun! Let your kids get creative by colouring or painting their own design on the mask.
For info on how you may use this free download, visit our Terms and Conditions page. Feel free to contact me via email, the contact page, or the comments form below if you have any questions. I would love to see your little bunnies in action — Instagram and ping me at @love_of_george and tag #madewithlove_of_george :)
|Title||Printable bunny mask|
|File Size||1.34 MB|